- It is used to protect sensitive devices from sudden power outages, during a short period that varies according to the capacity of the battery attached to the UPS.
- Equipped with an internal isolation transformer, medical devices and industrial equipment will be protected from damage during power outages, and your data will be stored and preserved from loss.
- There are many protections inside the UPS device, the most important of which is protection against high and low voltage, which directly affects the performance of the devices, and works to stabilize the output electricity.
device features TS33:
- electric voltage stabilizer
- Power Factor 0.8
- Transfer time to battery mode (0 m/s)
- Supports the installation of an Internet card to monitor the status of devices remotely through (mobile or laptop)
- pure sinewave
Uses of the UPS device:
- protection of medical device
- protection of industrial equipment
- Protection of laboratory equipment.
- protection of Computer and laptop
- protection of Surveillance cameras
- protection of Corporate server
GES Companies 10 years of service and experience in UPS and AVR field.
Don't miss the mailing list
All rights reserved @ 2020